CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

9th September 2008

I had a better view of our assignments and tasks for this course in this week's class. Mdm Foziah had shown us the content to be included in our portfolio.
The criteria to be highlighted in the portfolio are quality or quantity, creativity, extensiveness, updates and presentation. The portfolio must be colour-coded. Blue is for the tasks or products done in class while Red is for the extra products that we produced other than the tasks set by the lecturer. It the skills that we had learnt throuhout the course that includes photo editing, audio editing, video editing and downloading or internet skills.

Now, I realized that this course has reallly given me the opportunity to gain and develop new knowledge and skills every week. Starting from internet skills until designing e-book for teaching and learning activities. I love this course even though it was quite difficult for me at the beginning (because I'm not a so-called techno savvy persn)but it I enjoyed it. I love gaining and share new knowledge with others. That's what learning means. 'Sharing is caring'.

Our class for this week was basically the presentation by groups on topics of:
--> being realistic
--> working with a coursebook
--> working without a coursebook

Unluckily, I need to present my part on the topic of 'Being realistic'for my group. I admit that I am not good at delivering presentation in front of the classroom, what more that I had not done any presentations for months!But I had a little faith in me and managed to present it smoothly to class. I hope my friends can undertsand what I was presenting that day.=)

0 comments: