CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Web Publisher


We managed to submit our Assignment 2: Assessing and Manipulating videos for the ESL classroom this week.

Ma'am Foziah had introduced us another skill in using Microsoft Publisher. Honestly, I do not have any experience of using it and I'm not familiar with it. However, after exploring it myself, I found that MIcrosoft Publisher is very useful. We can design many things using the software. For example, business card, flyers, invitation card, newsletter, posters, etc.

For this week's task, we were required to work in pairs and design business card, flyers, invitation card, newsletter and posters to be included in our portfolio.

HOwever, I was wondering the importance of learning this skills. Why do we need to study this skill? Does it help us in teaching English later?

0 comments: